At Ease USA is proud to be participating in Omaha Gives! - a 24 hour charitable challenge organized by the Omaha Community Foundation. The online giving holiday will take place May 21st from midnight to midnight. Mark your calendars because we will need your help! We will be joining over 550 local nonprofits in raising support and competing for matching funds and prize money. The more money we raise, the larger percentage of the match pool we will receive. The more donors we get to give to us, the more likely we are to win prize money.
Omaha Gives! is a one day event led by the Omaha Community Foundation to raise as much money as possible for local nonprofits through online fundraising. It is a community-wide event to show off Omaha’s spirit of giving, raise awareness about local nonprofits, and celebrate the collective effort it takes to make this city great. Learn more at OmahaGives24.org.
How can you help At Ease USA during Omaha Gives!?
- Donate to us on May 21st!
- Spread the word! Tell your friends that you will be giving to At Ease USA during Omaha Gives! on May 21st and you need their help.
- Post about Omaha Gives! on your social media pages. Let your friends and followers know how they can give and how their donations can help us win matching and prize funds. #Omahagives
- Cheer us on! On May 21st, watch the leaderboard on OmahaGives24.org and update our progress on social media.
- Save the date. May 21st, 2014 will be a great day of generosity in Omaha. Get excited and ready to share your enthusiasm for At Ease USA throughout the day.
Thank you for your ongoing support of At Ease USA. We can't wait to see the Omaha community band together to give.
About the Omaha Community Foundation
More than 1200 individuals, families, and organizations rely on the Omaha Community Foundation to help facilitate their charitable giving. Since the Omaha Community Foundation’s inception in 1982, those donors have given more than $855 million to more than 1600 charitable organizations. The Omaha Community Foundation helps donors manage their charitable giving, whether the donor gives $1000 a year or $1,000,000 a year.